With 20 years of experience as a marketing manager for a small business, I ventured out to do freelance copywriting to help other small businesses grow. Yes, I’m the one who’s always rooting for the team that doesn’t have the big names. Those scrappy teams who just get in there and hustle. That is the life of a small business owner. It’s all about the hustle and those are the folks who I love to help.
A Little About Me
- 20 years experience with small business marketing and copywriting
- Hubspot certified for Inbound Marketing
- Active member of the American Marketing Association and New York Marketing Association
- An officer at Bethpage Toastmasters – a public speaking club where I write and deliver a ton of speeches
A Passion for Small Business
I love small business. I’ve worked in small businesses my entire life. I know what it’s like to try to do it all on a limited amount of time and money. I know the extreme highs and extreme lows of that journey. As a small business owner, you’re competing against bigger companies with bigger marketing departments. Which means that you have to find a way to stand out in that crowded field and get your story heard. That’s where I can help.
Let’s get your story out there. Your story is the heart and soul of your company and it’s also what gets folks excited about your brand. I will create copy that will enhance your brand and bring more leads into your sales funnel with a clear, compelling message. All while freeing up your time so you can focus on the big stuff.
My Promise to You
With my copywriting services, you can count on:
- Quality copywriting that will enhance your brand and message
- Professional and friendly service for all of your business writing needs
- Affordable prices
- Content that will have the search engines jumping for joy
- An overall pleasant experience that will save you a boat load of time